Magpul MS3 Single QD Sling GEN2
Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS3 Single QD can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS3 Single QD maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features a heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip™.
This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks. The MS3 Single QD GEN2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
- Heavy-duty push-button Quick Disconnect sling swivel for one-point attachment
- Paraclip™ shackle allows for fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in the Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- REAR - Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200*
All orders are despatched within 1-3 business days after order placed (please allow a couple of extra days during peak seasons and sale periods).
Need your items quicker? Call us on 1300 479 770 and we'll get it sorted!
Standard Shipping - 2-5 business days after despatch
Express Shipping - 1-2 business days after despatch
*Based on Aust Post suggested delivery times
CLICK AND COLLECT (NSW)
Now available from our Strathfield NSW warehouse. Must select 'Click and Collect' at checkout.
DON'T DELAY SHIPPING!
To ensure your order isn't delayed please check the following prior to confirming your order:
- Double check your address
- Ensure the postcode matches the suburb you live in.
*Please consider this as a guide only. TacSource cannot be held liable for circumstances out of our control - courier delays, weather etc.
**Orders are not shipped on weekends or NSW public holidays.
We will always get your order out to you as soon as possible!
View our size charts below which are to be used as a guide. Please feel free to contact one of our friendly staff if you have any questions regarding sizing.
TacSource Size Chart
5.11 Tactical Size Chart
5.11 Bag & Backpack Size Chart
CVRT Tactical Size Chart
Merrell Tactical Boots Size Chart
Portwest Size Chart
Ironclad Gloves Size Chart
Under Armour Size Chart
Helikon Tex Size Chart
Magnum Boots Size Chart
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED FURTHER INFORMATION?
SMS - 0439 476 189 (sms only)
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org (or complete the form below)
Phone - 1300 47 97 70
Office Hours - MON to THU: 8am - 4pm / FRI: 8am - 12pm