Law enforcement and service members trust their hands with the M-Pact® and its ability to protect in the field. Impact-absorbing Thermoplastic Rubber is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard™ frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance, while the embossed fingertip pattern improves feel and overall dexterity. High-impact XRD® padding in the palm absorbs impact and vibration when you’re fully engaged so you can maintain your focus.
Impact Guard™ frees your index finger and molded TPR disperses impact and skin abrasions.
Armortex® aids in durability with PORON® XRD® impact absorption.
- Law Enforcement
- Maintenance Repair Operations
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- High impact PORON® XRD® palm padding absorbs shock and vibration
- Molded Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger impact protection
- Rubberized grip on thumb and index finger for improved control and abrasion resistance
- Second-skin fit with a hook and loop closure
- Nylon cord loop for convenient glove storage
- Machine washable