The MOAB 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, re-invented for long days on duty. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- TRUSTED TRACTION: Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers traction on any surface.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof leather and ripstop uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
- TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- Upper Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms for added security and durability.
- Closure features bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
- Heel Molded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
- Lining Breathable mesh.
- Footbed KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
- Outsole Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
- Lug Depth 5mm
- Weight 2lb 11oz (1219g) per pair