Multicam Straps Included!
Built in conjunction with SOF Medics, the pack features a MOLLE mountable quick release system allowing rapid release from the rear of your armour platform, like its predecessor, but features much more.
With the intent to be used as a primary aid med kit, PAFA 2 brings a true user configurable option to the table.
Internal changes include Velcro MOLLE, Cyalume loops for hands free light and an updated Velcro comprehensive med kit organisation set.
External changes include overall weight reduction, updated IV or utility pouches and an additional bottom mounted utility pouch.
2-1 reducer for Echo Pack Straps (sold separately)
420mm (H) x 300mm (W) x 140mm (D)
- Weight: 1.87kg
- Full MOLLE exterior
- Large Front Zipper Compartment for long flat items
- Internal hook and loop lining with hidden mesh zippered pockets for long objects such as splints
- MOLLE mountable with quick release system
- Dual Hydro ports
- Rear slip pocket for a soft litter
- Internal removable hydro pouch
- Velcro Elastic Organisation Set
- 2 x MOLLE Zippered Pouches sized for fluids
- Bottom Utility Pouch
- 2 x Large Velcro Window Pouches
- 2 x Small Velcro Mesh Pouches
- Velcro IV Pouch with elastic retainers for bungs, cannulas, giving set etc.
- Reinforced carry handle
- Manufactured from 500D tactical nylon with ITW Nexus hardware
- Sewn drainage holes throughout