Sealskinz Mid Length Waterproof Socks - Warm Weather
Sealskinz Mid Length Waterproof Socks - Warm Weather Specs & Features
Size L - 9 - 12
100% waterproof protection Our Waterproof Warm Weather Mid Length Sock is an excellent choice when you might encounter rain or wet terrain during warmer weather. Wet feet can lead to all sorts of issues outdoors including blisters, numbness and worse. Sealskinz Warm Weather Waterproof Socks provide the right balance of waterproof protection and breathability when you’re fishing in your waders, out on summer runs, or hiking when you might encounter crossing spring melt offs.
- Waterproof and extremely breathable
- Suitable for wet and warmer conditions
- Incredible four-way stretch for great fit and anti-blistering
- Bamboo lining for moisture control and comfort
- Machine washable, no special treatments required
- Feels and wears like a comfy sock, a vast improvement over other stiff waterproof socks that wear like a wetsuit
- Hand closed flat toe seams for zero friction
- Hand-crafted and tested in the UK for waterproofness by craftspeople who care about quality
Outer: 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane, Membrane: Hydrophilic membrane, Inner: 75% Bamboo rayon, 23% Nylon, 2% Elastane
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200*
All orders are despatched within 1-3 business days after order placed (please allow a couple of extra days during peak seasons and sale periods).
Need your items quicker? Call us on 1300 479 770 and we'll get it sorted!
Standard Shipping - 2-5 business days after despatch
Express Shipping - 1-2 business days after despatch
*Based on Aust Post suggested delivery times
CLICK AND COLLECT (NSW)
Now available from our Strathfield NSW warehouse. Must select 'Click and Collect' at checkout.
DON'T DELAY SHIPPING!
To ensure your order isn't delayed please check the following prior to confirming your order:
- Double check your address
- Ensure the postcode matches the suburb you live in.
*Please consider this as a guide only. TacSource cannot be held liable for circumstances out of our control - courier delays, weather etc.
**Orders are not shipped on weekends or NSW public holidays.
We will always get your order out to you as soon as possible!
View our size charts below which are to be used as a guide. Please feel free to contact one of our friendly staff if you have any questions regarding sizing.
TacSource Size Chart
5.11 Tactical Size Chart
5.11 Bag & Backpack Size Chart
CVRT Tactical Size Chart
Merrell Tactical Boots Size Chart
Portwest Size Chart
Ironclad Gloves Size Chart
Under Armour Size Chart
Helikon Tex Size Chart
Magnum Boots Size Chart
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED FURTHER INFORMATION?
SMS - 0439 476 189 (sms only)
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org (or complete the form below)
Phone - 1300 47 97 70
Office Hours - MON to THU: 8am - 4pm / FRI: 8am - 12pm