Here's the scenario - it's summer, you're into fitness, the outdoors and may even been an active serving member of the Australian Army or an active service police officer.
Here's the question - What 5 items do I need to get through summer?
Here's the brand - 5.11 Tactical.
Here's the list:
5. 5.11 Tactical Flag Bearer Cap - Sun protection doesn't only mean sunscreen. You should always have a good hat and none fits better and more comfortable than the 5.11 Flag Bearer Cap (although it is a good idea to always keep sun screen with you). What we love the most about the 5.11 Flag Bearer Cap is how lightweight it is, the fit and the cut and more importantly the shape of the peak and the smooth angle it keeps to the rest of the cap.
Available for only $22.90 and in 2 colours, it's a must have for any hike, run or undercover work (front velcro patch is great for this). Click here to shop --> 5.11 Flag Bearer Cap
4. 5.11 Stryke Shorts - The 5.11 Stryke Shorts are the simply the popular 5.11 Tactical Stryke Pants, minus the lower leg. The major difference between the Stryke Pants and the Stryke Shorts is that the latter does not include the tunnel waistband which features in the pants however, the Stryke Shorts do come in "in between" sizes (30, 31, 32, 33 etc) making up for this. The 12 pockets, including low profile cargo pockets, is the reason these pants have made it to the top five. These 12 pockets, flexibility for enhanced movement, comfort and design make them suitable for casual wear, day trips with the family, hikes and even golf. A summer 2016/17 must have!
Available for only $74.90 and in 4 colours. Click here to shop --> 5.11 Tactical Stryke Shorts.
3. 5.11 Tactical ABR Training Sock - You can always tell the difference between an ordinary sock and a good sock. Well the 5.11 ABR Training Sock is a great sock! Made for fitness/training, the ABR Training Sock can easily be adapted into everyday wear due to it's superior comfort and odour control - the high performance polyester give the sock it's moisture wicking capabilities and copper thread help with odour. Our favourite feature of the sock is the multiple cushioning zones which maximise comfort.
These socks are great for any application and are an absolute steal at only $14.90. Available in 2 colours. Click here to shop --> 5.11 Tactical ABR Training Sock
2. 5.11 Tactical Recon Vandal Shorts - Swim, run, CrossFit, BBQ - these shorts are our summer go to! Built from a lightweight poly spandex blend of four way stretch fabric, the 5.11 Recon Vandal Short offer superior comfort and flexibility whatever your use. Personally I have run distances from 100m to 3km + and rowed 150m to 5km and can say that the 5.11 Recon Vandal Shorts work well in both applications. The offset zippered pockets are great for extra items (phone, keys etc) and breathability really set these apart from the 5.11 Recon Training Shorts and some other CrossFit style shorts I have come across.
Available for $69.90 and in 3 colours. Click here to shop --> 5.11 Recon Vandal Shorts
1. 5.11 Tactical RUSH 12 Backpack - The quintessential day and travel pack - especially if you like tons of organisational compartments in a small compact package. The internal set up of the 5.11 RUSH 12 Backpack is why so many people, including myself, love this pack. Each internal pocket is sized for a specific use and additional features which include, a 60 oz. hydration pocket that keeps you on the move, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket that protects your eyewear make sure the 5.11 RUSH 12 Backpack is on every one of our "must have" lists. There are more features in this pack then you can poke a stick at however what we will definitely tell you is that we are still yet to find a better day or interstate travel pack than the 5.11 RUSH 12 Backpack.
Valued at only $129.90 and available in 2 colour. Click here to shop --> 5.11 RUSH 12 Backpack