5.11 Tactical RUSH 72 2.0 Backpack
- Web platform throughout for modular/ customized attachment of accessories and gear
- Hydration compartment with hook/loop strap hanger, accessed at the back panel with ambidextrous zipper configuration accommodating left or right handed use
- Quick detach/ connect sternum strap with tension adjustment and multiple positioning points
- Padded and contoured yoke shoulder construction with adjustable quick release straps
- Waist pads increases comfort by spreading pressure/ loads across the hipsBack panel ventilation channels reduces contact area and allows warm vapor to escape
- Closed cell foam padding resist moisture retention for improved hypoallergenic properties
- Dual zippered front and main compartments with cords and molded grip pulls
- Large zippered front pocket with interior admin panel, key hook, and stash pockets organizes regularly used gear
- Strategically positioned concealed Back-Up Belt System™ pistol CCW compartment with break-away hook and loop for immediate access
- Shove-It compartment in between main compartment and front pocket for extra cargo or helmet
- Full main compartment pocket with dual cord pull zippers allow left or right side access, lined with multiple mesh and nylon zippered pocketsInternal padded laptop sleeve with hook/loop security strap
- Lightweight high density PE/stay frame sheet with ergonomic aluminum stay bar, for pack support and stability with the option to remove for customization
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket to protect eyewear/ accessories from abrasion during storageTop front exterior organization pocket with mesh interior zippered pocket
- Side compression straps (One on each side) pulls the load close to your back - helping to keep contents in place - reducing bulkiness, while providing external attachment points for gear intended to be quickly accessed
- Dual vertical side zippered pocketsRUSH Tier compatible for attachment of MOAB6, MOAB10 and other RUSH packs
- 4 Bottom panel lash points can provide additional storage for clothing or gear
- Contoured grab and go handle with reinforcement stitching1050D Nylon fabric resists abrasion and tears
- Durable water-resistant fabric back coating repels moistureFabric zipper flaps help keep your contents dry
- Rugged self-healing YKK™ zippers throughoutDurable Duraflex™ hardware
- Flag attachment with a 3"x3" loop patch on the front panel1"X6" loop strip for name tape
- Subtle exterior logo treatment
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200*
All orders are despatched within 1-3 business days after order placed (please allow a couple of extra days during peak seasons and sale periods).
Need your items quicker? Call us on 1300 479 770 and we'll get it sorted!
Standard Shipping - 2-5 business days after despatch
Express Shipping - 1-2 business days after despatch
*Based on Aust Post suggested delivery times
CLICK AND COLLECT (NSW)
Now available from our Strathfield NSW warehouse. Must select 'Click and Collect' at checkout.
DON'T DELAY SHIPPING!
To ensure your order isn't delayed please check the following prior to confirming your order:
- Double check your address
- Ensure the postcode matches the suburb you live in.
*Please consider this as a guide only. TacSource cannot be held liable for circumstances out of our control - courier delays, weather etc.
**Orders are not shipped on weekends or NSW public holidays.
We will always get your order out to you as soon as possible!
View our size charts below which are to be used as a guide. Please feel free to contact one of our friendly staff if you have any questions regarding sizing.
TacSource Size Chart
5.11 Tactical Size Chart
5.11 Bag & Backpack Size Chart
CVRT Tactical Size Chart
Merrell Tactical Boots Size Chart
Portwest Size Chart
Ironclad Gloves Size Chart
Under Armour Size Chart
Helikon Tex Size Chart
Magnum Boots Size Chart
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED FURTHER INFORMATION?
SMS - 0439 476 189 (sms only)
Email - email@example.com (or complete the form below)
Phone - 1300 47 97 70
Office Hours - MON to THU: 8am - 4pm / FRI: 8am - 12pm