Leatherman Rebar Nylon Sheath
With the new Rebar, Leatherman fans will immediately recognize the iconic box-like shape found in Tim Leatherman's original PST design. The Rebar pliers have been optimized for strength and feature replaceable wire/hard-wire cutters—a first for a four-inch tool from Leatherman. With all the features to get even the toughest jobs done, in a smaller, slimmer size, the new Rebar is sure to be an instant hit on job sites and home projects the world over.
Blades & Tools:
- A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM, meant for cutting regular and light-gauge wire. 154CM will keep its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM, meant for cutting hard wire. 154CM will keep its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
- Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
420HC Serrated Knife
- A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fiber.
- A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
- An awl is a tool that can be used to create or enlarge holes by puncturing materials such as leather or canvas. They can also be used to start stair steps for hunting stands. The thread loop can be used for sewing materials together when necessary.
- A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 8 inches or 19 centimeters.
- A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
Awl with Thread Loop
- A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
Ruler (8 inches/20 cm)
- A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces. The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
- Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on larger slotted screws.
- A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
B Lanyard Ring
This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
A All Locking Features
All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200*
All orders are despatched within 1-3 business days after order placed (please allow a couple of extra days during peak seasons and sale periods).
Need your items quicker? Call us on 1300 479 770 and we'll get it sorted!
Standard Shipping - 2-5 business days after despatch
Express Shipping - 1-2 business days after despatch
*Based on Aust Post suggested delivery times
CLICK AND COLLECT (NSW)
Now available from our Strathfield NSW warehouse. Must select 'Click and Collect' at checkout.
DON'T DELAY SHIPPING!
To ensure your order isn't delayed please check the following prior to confirming your order:
- Double check your address
- Ensure the postcode matches the suburb you live in.
*Please consider this as a guide only. TacSource cannot be held liable for circumstances out of our control - courier delays, weather etc.
**Orders are not shipped on weekends or NSW public holidays.
We will always get your order out to you as soon as possible!
View our size charts below which are to be used as a guide. Please feel free to contact one of our friendly staff if you have any questions regarding sizing.
TacSource Size Chart
5.11 Tactical Size Chart
5.11 Bag & Backpack Size Chart
CVRT Tactical Size Chart
Merrell Tactical Boots Size Chart
Portwest Size Chart
Ironclad Gloves Size Chart
Under Armour Size Chart
Helikon Tex Size Chart
Magnum Boots Size Chart
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED FURTHER INFORMATION?
SMS - 0439 476 189 (sms only)
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org (or complete the form below)
Phone - 1300 47 97 70
Office Hours - MON to THU: 8am - 4pm / FRI: 8am - 12pm